Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

SleeppingWolf

Ark server up again

called "Valhla SW" or the ip is 167.114.103.121:27018 

banner.png

To add the server to your favorites, follow these steps.
- Open Steam.

- At the top left, click on 'View'.

- Click on 'Servers' and head over to the 'Favorites' tab.

- Click 'Add Server to Favorites'.

- Copy and paste the server's IP 167.114.103.121:27018 

have fun (^_^)

server shut down due to corrupted saves

Just happened to come across these houses the day you posted pics unintentionally while I was exploring. You're becoming quite the architect. Also the Highlands seem so much more peaceful than where I am. First couple days seagulls and argentavis' had a field day with me. Then once I got settled a pack of 5 carnos and an alpha raptor were running along the beach just outside my house.

Just happened to come across these houses the day you posted pics unintentionally while I was exploring. You're becoming quite the architect. Also the Highlands seem so much more peaceful than where I am. First couple days seagulls and argentavis' had a field day with me. Then once I got settled a pack of 5 carnos and an alpha raptor were running along the beach just outside my house.

cus I force tamed the local giga (^_^) (it was going to boo's house)

The much awaited v265 update has arrived! This major update opens up additional locations in Ragnarok, introduces tameable Titanboas, and even provides huge perf gains. (may vary based on system configuration due to upgrading to the latest Unreal Rendering code)
Ragnarok is expanding into the South West region of the map where it'll be opening up the playing field by adding a near 25% (the size of The Island) additional playable landmass including: large islands, lots of flat-lands to build, a new experimental free range Wyvern cove, temple ruins, a meteor crash site, underwater passages, as well as a mini Tasmania Australia as we call it.

864517C0DEE15E47E3B909FCD033B86D901BC361
D699C149CF993252C12BF3FDAE597EEE796699D6

This most recent update has been a challenge creativity-wise. Scorched Earth and The Island assets were never really meant to be placed side by side necessarily, so finding that balanced between the two has been rewarding. We really wanted to emphasize a change from the more tight-knit North West to a more open and accessible South West. Where, we could give ARK players a host of new wide open areas to conquer and explore, as well as the real estate to really drive those large creative builds.

F28875C783EA5D20F43ACD06EE342C41A6480CE8
D62F9689A62A184C9D37586590336E702093EEFB

With this update, we wanted to try something new, something different. Rather than just do another Wyvern trench in the South, we thought, why not mix it up and give the wyverns a domain to reign over, rather than crowd them in a trench. This drives a bit more uncertainty with the player's safety, as well as creating dangerous air traffic! Moving forward with Ragnarok development, players can expect two things: Us going back and adding some extra love and definition to the most recently released area as well as more resources, and us fixing any bugs that show up in the South West that we or any player may find in their adventures!

B128608AD2F3CA149A87A6621B2F1CDA6BE334A4

Edited by DeadlySniper007