Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

I Wonder IF the next ship Will be the gamechanger.

Gamechanging could be å ship that puts down basemodules planetside

Gamechanging could be underwater capable ship.

Cig has Said before  that making underwater enviroment would take Long, but there could be underwater caves.

The community has speculated about the carrack pisces ship being able to go underwater because of the name. (Might Seem far fetched to me)

8 minutes ago, Galaxy_Express said:

I Wonder IF the next ship Will be the gamechanger.

Gamechanging could be å ship that puts down basemodules planetside

Gamechanging could be underwater capable ship.

Cig has Said before  that making underwater enviroment would take Long, but there could be underwater caves.

The community has speculated about the carrack pisces ship being able to go underwater because of the name. (Might Seem far fetched to me)

I think the next ship will be the X1. But think the game changer will be next month at CitizenCon. Also think it might be made by Consolidated Outland. 

Don't think it a under water ship. Because they have said they are not working on water at this time. But who knows. 

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:47 AM, RSLtaken said:

Let hope it not good enough that I want to spend all my money on it. 

Know that feeling. It's a case of please don't be so amazing that I CCU up to it. :S I am incrementally getting closer to the Endeavor as it is, I kind of see it happening next time it is on sale. So adding a 'Game CHANGER!' to the mix, may just be very cruel.

I doubt it is going to be a space station, but it could be a constructor to make a space station :D Just add water *cough* I mean resources.

11 minutes ago, LordSeb said:

Know that feeling. It's a case of please don't be so amazing that I CCU up to it. :S I am incrementally getting closer to the Endeavor as it is, I kind of see it happening next time it is on sale. So adding a 'Game CHANGER!' to the mix, may just be very cruel.

I doubt it is going to be a space station, but it could be a constructor to make a space station :D Just add water *cough* I mean resources.

What ever it is your talking over $500. Might even be a $1000 if it a huge ship. So here hoping it only a 100m ship not a 200metre ship.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3