Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

StarMarineHeader.png

I'm here to announce a Star Marine Team for Tactical Advance members and friends that will be inclusive to all divisions. The team will conduct practice and training on FPS fundamentals. The team will be competition driven and will seek matches with other organizations and within tournaments and ladders. 

My responsibilities and commitments to you are as follows: 

• I will organize scheduling for the team
  • I will organize and conduct training for the team
  • I will manage personnel and communications with tournaments/ladders/matches for your convenience 

If you're interested in the project please post on this thread. 

On 8/29/2017 at 1:46 AM, Hadrune said:

Same here, while we are building a team I've been doing several rounds daily (around 9 - 12 UTC). Hit me up if you guys are interested in some group play.

Well hop on in the TS server and give us a poke, we're pretty intermittent with schedules but I try to get at least once a night.

Hey guys, I was put out of play by Hurricane Irma but Internet came back last night. If any new players are interested in joining please post here. In the meantime, I will soon put out a timeline of when to expect movement in this club. Thanks for your patience!

Mak    3
3 hours ago, AirBorn4Life said:

I am very interested, I have a lot of experience when it comes to fps games. I am a very competitive player and would love to participate. Pm for details.!

Same as!!

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3