Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

FriendCalledFive

Why do I have a Hornet in the game?

In the game I should have a Freelancer DUR, 315p, Caterpillar, Nox and Dragonfly.

In my list of available ships in the PU I have a Freelancer, 315p, Caterpillar, 2 Merlins (presumably loan for Nox and DF). But I also have a Hornet F7C and an Aurora MR (who cares!).

Anyone else have stray ships in the game or know why it happens?

If you have ships that not in game they give you a loaner ship for it. Like you have with the Merlins. But you should only get one ship not two Merlins. Is that all the ships you have?.

You can also have one loaner ship for PU and a different loaner ship for AC

5 minutes ago, RSLtaken said:

If you have ships that not in game they give you a loaner ship for it. Like you have with the Merlins. But you should only get one ship not two Merlins. Is that all the ships you have?.

You can also have one loaner ship for PU and a different loaner ship for AC

Thanks, but I don't have any ships not in game aside from the Nox and DF. Obviously the Freelancer is a loan for the DUR. I am just a bit perplexed as to why the Hornet is there!

Are you a Concierge or subscriber that the other thing I can think of.

It is two leaves of Subscribers if you are the higher one you get two ship. The ship of the month and a random ship you don't have. (at least I think it random)

Edited by RSLtaken

5 minutes ago, RSLtaken said:

Are you a Concierge or subscriber that the other thing I can think of.

It is two leaves of Subscribers if you are the higher one you get two ship. The ship of the month and a random ship you don't have. (at least I think it random)

Not a concierge, yet. I have subscribed about 3 individual months, but not currently.

I am not overly worried, but was just wondering if it was a me thing or if others had random ships :-)

11 hours ago, RSLtaken said:

If you ever wake up to fined you have a Idris for what ever reason I have it off you. 

Yeah, nice try!

I didn't mention before but the ships don't show in my account on the website, so it isn't that I have bought it and forgotten about it. I would contact support, but I like having free ships! I just don't know how long I can rely on it being there.

3 hours ago, Grey_cold_Wind said:

For a Carrack they gave me a Connie and a Hornet. It might be that they gave you a Hornet for a Caterpilar, because you can't fight with it in Arena Commander.

Interesting, I think I had the Hornet before I got the Cat, but that might explain the mystery Aurora, thanks :-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3