Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
2f4st

Star Marine - 63 frags gameplay

Very nice! Only had time to watch the first 7 minutes for now, but that was far smoother play than I've ever experienced. I'll have to login and see how it works for me. My ping is well over 100ms (closer to 150ms) so it might just be that my ping is too damn high to play Star Marine. The last time I played I couldn't even use the machine gun because if I got close enough to the enemy to use it, I would be dead by the time I even started pulling the trigger. I had to use an energy rifle and engage from distance. But you've inspired me to at least take another look.

I noticed that your ping of around 55ms, while not super high, was still higher than a lot of the other players. Yet you were still able to consistently get the drop on them. Well done!

Приятно видеть грамотную игру :D. Добро пожаловать в ТА, и конечно же - ФПС в СС будет интересен :D

Nice to see well executed strategy in a FPS, welcome onboard. And of course FPS will be lots of fun (even for an old timers like myself)

On 05.09.2017 at 6:28 AM, Drakin said:

Very nice! Only had time to watch the first 7 minutes for now, but that was far smoother play than I've ever experienced. I'll have to login and see how it works for me. My ping is well over 100ms (closer to 150ms) so it might just be that my ping is too damn high to play Star Marine. The last time I played I couldn't even use the machine gun because if I got close enough to the enemy to use it, I would be dead by the time I even started pulling the trigger. I had to use an energy rifle and engage from distance. But you've inspired me to at least take another look.

I noticed that your ping of around 55ms, while not super high, was still higher than a lot of the other players. Yet you were still able to consistently get the drop on them. Well done!

Many thanks to u! Yeah ping is the critical thing and don't forget about desynchronization issues in the current Star Marine build, f.e. u shoot straight to ur enemy when he is moving and nothing happens... Hope CIG will fix some issues in 3.0 build.

On 05.09.2017 at 7:38 PM, RSLtaken said:

Great use of the mini map and situational awareness. That was great work. Shame I cant get on to play with you at this time.

Thank u, hope to play with u soon :)

On 07.09.2017 at 1:40 PM, Dan said:

i would be playing so much more if my game looked anything like this, right now it's either way to laggy or the game will just crash every 10-30mins :/

On 07.09.2017 at 5:23 PM, Lancebringer said:

Many of us are plagued by a nearly unplayable game. Low frames or no sound. Expect more after optimizing or upgrading 

Yeah that game issues... And not the best optimisation; i haven't got the smooth gameplay on 2560x1440p + GTX 1080 even at low settings, so playing on fullhd with low preset...

On 07.09.2017 at 7:01 PM, Roy said:

Приятно видеть грамотную игру :D. Добро пожаловать в ТА, и конечно же - ФПС в СС будет интересен :D

Nice to see well executed strategy in a FPS, welcome onboard. And of course FPS will be lots of fun (even for an old timers like myself)

Благодарю :) Было бы интересно пообщаться! Вступил в ТА, увидев твой пост об организации на русскоязычном форуме.

Thank u. Would be interesting to talk! Joined TA after seeing ur topic on russian-speaking Star Citizen forum.

Edited by 2f4st

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3