Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
LordSeb

On the prowl for a monitor. Any recommendations?

Hey folks,

I'm on the look out for a monitor if anyone has any recommendations or anecdotes on their own, I would be grateful.

I am mainly looking to be using it for gaming, but I want one that prioritises quality of image. Looking probably between $500-$700 AUD and 27'-32'.

Currently these two 32' have piqued my interests:
https://www.binglee.com.au/samsung-32-inches-fhd-curved-monitor

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/monitors/samsung/samsung-32-series-7-curved-wqhd-monitor/441891/

The last time I bought a computer monitor was in 2002, so has much changed since then?

Cheers,

Seb

P.S not looking for a 4k monitor, because they require a super oomfy graphics card.

Edited by LordSeb

All I would say from my own experience is that anything over 27" means you start having to move your head a lot - it gets tiring. I settled on a pair of Iiyama 27" GB2773HS. Lovely quality image at 1080 - not 4k, but they are 144Hz 1ms screens on a Display Port. Iiyama are frequently overlooked but they are solid and good quality. From experience the only screen ive experienced that comes close is a Samsung. I'm looking to put both mine onto a desk mount - to free up some desk space, but also raise them a bit more.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3