Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
Lumpy

Ground vehicles required.

It's taken me a long time to realize just how important ground vehicles and a ship to haul them in is going to be.  For the longest time I figured  SC was going to mainly take place in space.  Not anymore.  It seems that most everything I see lately is planet-side.  I'm OK with that.  I'm not regretting my upgrade to a Cutlass Black.  It just might turn out to be the minimum starter ship for me.  I was planning on earning everything "in game" but there might be a small ground vehicle in my future. ;-)

They have all this room on places so why not put stuff there. When we start hearing more about space stations, you hear at lot for about things to do in space. Just they put a lot of work in to planets and we are going to see that stuff first so we are hearing about it now. But I think almost everything you can on planets you can do in space. 

I say if you are only going to have one ground vehicle get a dragonfly. You can put one of them in a cutlass and still have cargo. Take two people wherever you want to go. Or a little cargo. 

Think i'm in agreement with RSL, the Dragonfly makes a lot of sense if you're wandering about on your own. Ive got both a Freelancer and a Cutlass and am looking to pick up the Dragonfly in a sale hopefully. It will fit in the back of both while hopefully not taking too much space. I appreciate both these ships work better with a 2nd person, but thats not insurmountable. My Cutlass is a Red however and I am hopeful I can strip out some of the beds and effectively have one side for cargo the other for med facilities - fingers crossed anyway!

3 hours ago, FriendCalledFive said:

I have DUR and Cutlass Black along with DF and Nox to keep in the back. I think the DF is the most flexible as it has a bit of cargo space to keep your sandwiches in.

I also have some X1's, but they are mainly LTI tokens.

a DUR and a DF will be a solid combo in 3.0