Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Jericho

10 For The Chairman ep21

Ughhhh it feels like a rush of user generated content in the PU would seem like a nightmare to implement and control.

Well that is the whole reason why it would have to get CIG approval first. It would sit around on their desk till they got around to approving it.

Well that is the whole reason why it would have to get CIG approval first. It would sit around on their desk till they got around to approving it.

Exactly, I meant it would be a nightmare on CIG's part. They would have a huge amount of half completed, half arsed content (with a few diamonds, admittedly). I just would not want to be the guy in charge of sorting through all the cr*p.

Exactly, I meant it would be a nightmare on CIG's part. They would have a huge amount of half completed, half arsed content (with a few diamonds, admittedly). I just would not want to be the guy in charge of sorting through all the cr*p.

true enough :lol:

true enough :lol:

Granted there already is quite a good bit of reviewing being done by other users in the Modders sub-section on the RSI forums