Hero
Waor

3.0 PTU before Dec 20th

According to the Concierge Newsletter we got today: 

November 22, 2017

Dear Waor, 

Welcome to the latest news from the Chairman's Club.

Our new website is almost ready and we look forward to sharing it with you and rolling out some of your perks. We're also two days away from the Anniversary Special, we are planning a concierge specific event, we have a new T-shirt design option for you to look at, and a fun sneak peek from Anvil Aerospace.  

Finally, Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 is getting closer to a PTU release. We would love for you to help with testing. If you're interested, keep an eye out for an email inviting you to join us. We are expecting to go to PTU before your next concierge newsletter on December 20th.  

On Behalf of the Board of Trustees, 
e5922361-1f6c-400c-b203-f672be31cceb.jpg
Information Director
Chairman's Club Headquarters
Central Core Bank
Earth, Sol Sytem

I feel like I have to give a fair warning here, before people get high on hype: This is CIG we are talking about, there is a big chance they won't make this date either (keep in mind that they already missed like 3 dates with this patch xD)

That being said, it would be great to get it before the christmas, lotsa free time to go crazy! =3

Also, I wish hotmail wouldnt tag this as junkmail >.>

2 hours ago, Akanoes said:

I feel like I have to give a fair warning here, before people get high on hype: This is CIG we are talking about, there is a big chance they won't make this date either (keep in mind that they already missed like 3 dates with this patch xD)

That being said, it would be great to get it before the christmas, lotsa free time to go crazy! =3

Also, I wish hotmail wouldnt tag this as junkmail >.>

Just gonna quote it... feel it needs said twice

2 hours ago, Akanoes said:

shun-the-non-believer.jpg

8 hours ago, Wolfwood said:

Got my email, copying my profile over now. Waiting on the ok-to-go email now. :)

Congratulations!

I played for a few hours, was quite buggy which eventually led to me being stuck in my Caterpillar for about 20 minutes lol.