Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Galaxy_Express

New drake ship

You can vote till the 11th

A. ENTRY-LEVEL DRAKE SALVAGE SHIP (CODE NAME: VULTURE) my guessing $80-100

A one man salvage starter ship, no drones but plenty of on-board storage to help with EVA salvage operations (space for cutters, charges etc) and space in a separate area to store/process the recovered salvage. Mostly designed for the player to EVA out and do the salvage, rather than sit inside and do it with tractor beams/lasers. Small enough to sneak into hostile areas unnoticed to recover fresh salvage.

B. MULTI-CREW DRAKE EXPLORER (CODE NAME: CORSAIR) my guessing arrond $230

Drake’s competitor to the Constellation, the rough and ready multi-crew explorer. Differs from the 600i by its crude basic construction and from the Constellation by its lower missile count, but with a third turret to make up for it. Able to transport a vehicle and cargo (think extended/up-scaled Cutlass rear area) faster and more nimble than the others, but like all Drake ships pretty paper thin.

C. DRAKE SCOUT CARRIER (CODE NAME: KRAKEN) my guessing, damm up to Freelancer size. Can't guess. Not cheap even being Drake.

Drake’s capital ship entry, space to park and store a few medium ships (up to Freelancer-sized) and transport them around the verse. Serves as a mobile truck stop in function with a small hub of stores (some less than legit) to help restock.