Tactical Advance
ichi

Using VoiceAttack in 3.0 PTU

That's really interesting, thanks for the demo.

"I use a HOTAS so everything is designed to allow me to not take my hands off the stick "

You're not using just HOTAS are you?  If not, curious as to when you're not.  Imagining you're not when going down stairs at Olisar, or when dragging around/rotating star map and clicking destination on map... but could be wrong?  Even navigating ship selection on terminal is pretty impressive if you're doing that with HOTAS?  Could be, I know we could do that in games with a game controller... so curious if that's the case.

I'm using M&K for running around and EVA, and most tasks that require a mouse to select an item. 

The demo vid is (hopefully) just the first in a series, I hoped to show that I can control my character, open doors, use chat, a wide variety of types of activities - including controlling stuff outside of game - TrackIR and video capture/screenshot for example.

The next video will focus more on flight/combat, which is where the "hands on" concept is important; I'm trying to make it so that I don't have to take my hands off the stick or throttle while flying, and also to move some functions off the HOTAS to voice, simply to reduce the amount of info I'm sending through my hands, my bandwidth is limited more and more as I get older.

tavern_upload_large.png

Post a picture of your setup you tease!

Love to see how you got things laid out.

Also wish 3.0 ran that smooth on my computer.. Apparently there's still issues using SLI :|