Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
Sakuraba

TNGS - 4 Horsemen

I can now say without a doubt that 4 Horsemen's ship is one of the coolest spaceships I have ever seen. Both the interior and exterior are beautiful and very well detailed (shoutout to the coffee pot). We have yet to see the final three teams ships but honestly at this point I say 4 Horsemen all the way, I want that ship so bad.

Absolutely stellar design and implementation. Of the all the ships on TNGS, this is the one I could definitely see myself using on a regular basis. It really does standout even among CIG ships - I can't wait to see that white variant in engine :)

For a fan made ship that is jaw-droppingly good. Some really cool touches - the internal round nodules (whatever they are!) are different and together with the marmite pliers give it a unique look. It would be great for some background story to be developed around both those aspects!

Great effort by those guys,

Shorn

When this design was first shown I was not sure about it, after a bit of time it has grown on me and I hope they win, if not at least put it in the game for a 2nd place finish. And I think I would like one in white as well :)

They deserved to win this round, no question about it...but I'm still not the greatest fan of this design. I don't know if it is the pliers or what! The white skin although is starting to grow on me aswell. I'm very curious to check the Shard Colective ship update, I'm more inclined to vote for that one...it will depend on their progress next week.

Do have to say that I really like their interior, it looks far superior to most CGI-made craft. As for the exterior, I'm joining the ever popular "not a fan of the pliers, but it's growing on me" bandwagon.

This ship is by far one of the best I have ever seen as well, it's crammed yet still easy to move around the ship....has just about everything you would even need too. I only see one issue, this is going to be one HELL of a gas guzzler.

For a fan made ship that is jaw-droppingly good. Some really cool touches - the internal round nodules (whatever they are!) are different and together with the marmite pliers give it a unique look. It would be great for some background story to be developed around both those aspects!

Great effort by those guys,

Shorn

They are shield generators and I have a love / hate thing going on with the space pliers engine nacelles it is growing on me. It looks solid and formidable.

I really hope this guy wins, the design is awesome, the way she sits when on the ground and her silhouette from all angle is pleasing to the eye even the (nut-cracker, plier, serrated scissors) engine's, I think they are rather unique and as for colour (how dare you tell me colour is spelt wrong you dumb-ass pc) variant the white is super cool but would I buy this ship, well it certainly fulfills its intended roll quite adequately by the look's at least.........probably. As for the interior, well that's miles ahead of any thing we've seen so far I mean c,mon have you looked down the inside of you're connie lately, some might say clean line's other's may say she look's a little...............................bland("sorry baby, you know I love you" ).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3