Tactical Advance
Akanoes

Around the Verse - New Website Preview

The first Around the Verse of the new year gives us an inside look at the brand-new RSI website, redesigned by our team at Turbulent. See an exclusive preview here before the site goes live later this month.

Really? Are they serious or is this an early April Fool's Joke? I dont need a new website. I need the crappy 3.0 FPS fixed. I need the Titan to stop behaving like its not connected to reality. I need the Caterpillar to stop comitting suicide on people - hold on, thats actually quite funny when you see them ;) Honestly though - do we need a new website (apparently designed by the French Devs - so who knows what we'll get) - or do we need 3.0 bedded down, bugs sorted and the next item implemented.

Am I the only one finding Sandi Gardners fixed smile really annoying now? Either smile or dont, but make it genuine please, not like youve pasted one on. Chris is starting to go the same way too.

Dude there is more than one dev being payed you know, and it’s the same team who made spectrum. Secondly the second half of December is none stop holidays so most of the devs have been busy visiting their families. So there isn’t anything to talk about, because there isn’t anyone there to talk to!

7 hours ago, Bursar said:

Really? Are they serious or is this an early April Fool's Joke? I dont need a new website. I need the crappy 3.0 FPS fixed. I need the Titan to stop behaving like its not connected to reality. I need the Caterpillar to stop comitting suicide on people - hold on, thats actually quite funny when you see them ;) Honestly though - do we need a new website (apparently designed by the French Devs - so who knows what we'll get) - or do we need 3.0 bedded down, bugs sorted and the next item implemented.

Am I the only one finding Sandi Gardners fixed smile really annoying now? Either smile or dont, but make it genuine please, not like youve pasted one on. Chris is starting to go the same way too.

Turbulent is the website team, they don't touch ingame stuff, this is literally all they do xD

CIG should however never pushed 3.0 to live, it was "fine" on PTU, atleast then we could choose between a mess (2.6.3) and eternal hell (3.0) xD