Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
Lord of Admirals

Saber Raven

Hello everyone, 

This is my first ever post even though ive been in the Org for close to 3 or 4 years now. But I was able to snag a Intel Optane (PS, its just a really expensive SSD). But was wondering if anyone else has one and had any ideas on what to kit it out with since it is going for the low IR build. 

Hi .. we have a few ravens in the org, but it is too early to discuss kitting as not all guns etc. are in . What you could have a look at is "stealth" vs "power" consumtion indicator on your ship to get an idea about how much you could spend on shields / weapons  ( oh and also - could you please fix your RSI name in your profile .. it is definitely not Lord of Admirals :) )

On 1/22/2018 at 7:16 AM, Roy said:

Hi .. we have a few ravens in the org, but it is too early to discuss kitting as not all guns etc. are in . What you could have a look at is "stealth" vs "power" consumtion indicator on your ship to get an idea about how much you could spend on shields / weapons  ( oh and also - could you please fix your RSI name in your profile .. it is definitely not Lord of Admirals :) )

It is actually my handle I just forgot to add the underscores I will edit that. Lord_of_Admirals