Hero
Bursar

From Stability to Insanity

I'm going to throw this out there, simply because i'm sure i'm not the only one suffering.

Since the 3.01 update things havent been great. Right now I have 11 different Cutlass' in my hanger. None of them functional - even after an insurance claim. I own a Black, Red & Vulcan so should get a total of 3. My single Freelancer ( And I own both a Dur & Max) never appears with any doors. Interestignly it also doesnt register in any way as actually being present when I try to buy cargo at any location. My Avenger has no HUD or seat. My Loaner Andromeda has some form of magnet inside. A manget that attracts pirates like they are going out of fashion. A single jump to Yela got me kicked out of Quantum 7 times. On those seven occasions I took note of the number of Pirates - because there were "many". There were 56 to be precise. Now I know there are more people able to get in since the update, but what the hell else have the fiddled with? Even in the PTU I had more sense of a good game than right now. Ive been trying to play since the start and right now this game is more unplayable than ever.

I know...... Wait til the end of the month and CIG will wave their magic wand and my bank will go back to zero again...... and hopefully things "should" get a lot better.

I'm still mourning the loss of my Cutlass Red that vanished from the 3.1 release - never to be seen or heard of again.

So, 3.1 only has improved server thingies and a Cyclone for me to look forward to..... great.

Bitching over, but dont expect to see me trying to play until 3.1 is released.

5 hours ago, Bursar said:

I'm going to throw this out there, simply because i'm sure i'm not the only one suffering.

Since the 3.01 update things havent been great. Right now I have 11 different Cutlass' in my hanger. None of them functional - even after an insurance claim. I own a Black, Red & Vulcan so should get a total of 3. My single Freelancer ( And I own both a Dur & Max) never appears with any doors. Interestignly it also doesnt register in any way as actually being present when I try to buy cargo at any location. My Avenger has no HUD or seat. My Loaner Andromeda has some form of magnet inside. A manget that attracts pirates like they are going out of fashion. A single jump to Yela got me kicked out of Quantum 7 times. On those seven occasions I took note of the number of Pirates - because there were "many". There were 56 to be precise. Now I know there are more people able to get in since the update, but what the hell else have the fiddled with? Even in the PTU I had more sense of a good game than right now. Ive been trying to play since the start and right now this game is more unplayable than ever.

I know...... Wait til the end of the month and CIG will wave their magic wand and my bank will go back to zero again...... and hopefully things "should" get a lot better.

I'm still mourning the loss of my Cutlass Red that vanished from the 3.1 release - never to be seen or heard of again.

So, 3.1 only has improved server thingies and a Cyclone for me to look forward to..... great.

Bitching over, but dont expect to see me trying to play until 3.1 is released.

Sounds like you need to put in a warranty claim.

I haven't had those issues so much with 3.0.1, but with 3.0 I had some success with putting in expedited claims for all my ships in one hit, waiting for them all to be available, then in one hit on a terminal at Olisar, spawn every ship I have. After that they were mostly back to normal again.

i probably wont be much help but this kind of happened to me for about half the time 3.o has been out, getting ships that were functioning was hard work. it sorted itself out for the most part, or at least it seems to but i still can't use my avenger properly, it has a cargo black hole in the back, where you can put cargo in and it is never there, and most of the time it doesn't have any intractable.