Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Bursar

3.1 -

Am I the only one looking at the 3.1 Roadmap of what we're supposed to get and thinking they havent got a hope in hell as usual? ;) Looking at what stage things seem to be at, the ships are not being polished yet, let alone finished. As usual I am anticipating quite a lot of things not being there, which is a regular feature of announcement, fail to release, re-anounce, release late or just hide, that we've all come to know and love to well :) For some reason we've now lost the Dur at the back end of the year. We lost the Red & Blue from 3.1 very early on.

It really depends on how they are tracking the tasks. The Reclaimer, for example, has 39 of 57 tasks completed. Of the 18 tasks remaining, are they all started and nearly complete, or are they not even worked on yet? There's really no way for us to know. Clearly the only way they can have the Reclaimer finished and ready by the end of March is if most of those 18 remaining tasks are already nearing completion, though. If they're not, then I agree with your assessment.