Tactical Advance
Akanoes

Around the Verse - Reclamation Now

That video of the Reclaimer coming in to land is great, though it looks like they still have some floaty issues to resolve. Every time they landed the Reclaimer, as soon as the landing was "done" it seemed to wait to bounce back up in the air.

9 hours ago, Drakin said:

That video of the Reclaimer coming in to land is great, though it looks like they still have some floaty issues to resolve. Every time they landed the Reclaimer, as soon as the landing was "done" it seemed to wait to bounce back up in the air.

I think most if not all my ships do that if I don't shutdown the power when I land.

The exterior looks about as bland and dreary as a breeze block wall. And the interior aint much better. I think they are missing the mark with the rugged and industrial theme. Just because its rugged and industrial does not mean it has to be boring and bland. Loads and loads of grey tones does not shout industrial activity to me. Where do you ever see a grey digger or dumper truck on a construction site? I get that going full health and safety with it would be bad but just a little less grey would compliment it I reckon.

20 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

The exterior looks about as bland and dreary as a breeze block wall. And the interior aint much better. I think they are missing the mark with the rugged and industrial theme. Just because its rugged and industrial does not mean it has to be boring and bland. Loads and loads of grey tones does not shout industrial activity to me. Where do you ever see a grey digger or dumper truck on a construction site? I get that going full health and safety with it would be bad but just a little less grey would compliment it I reckon.

The ship is armed and shielded as it will be going in to scary places. It isn't going to be painted bright yellow, that will just be suicide. Personally I think it looks stunning, inside and especially out.

I don't mind the grimy heavily used look so much as the lack of customization. It looks to me as if every Reclaimer has a puddle of water in the bathroom as well as the exact same objects littering the sink. I fully expect that by the time the game goes live that such details will be customizable, so I hope I won't be disappointed.

Edited by Drakin

3 hours ago, FriendCalledFive said:

The ship is armed and shielded as it will be going in to scary places. It isn't going to be painted bright yellow, that will just be suicide. Personally I think it looks stunning, inside and especially out.

Lots of ships are armed and shielded for going into hot areas but most of them manage to look a bit more interesting than the reclaimer xD And I do hope it will be customizable because the first thing I would do if I had one is get rid of the rubbish color scheme. Its all horses for courses though I suppose

I love the ship shape around the verses. I would have to say they are what I wait for each month now on Star Citizens YouTube. Had to say that reclaimer looks breathtaking, it isn't quite how awe filled I was when they got that cap ship in on the seminar to land but still it was SOMETHING! 

:D I'd be keen to stand on a landing pad and watch it come in. Providing your a good pilot.

The Tumbril cyclone also looked a ton of fun. I don't know if anyone saw that there is going to be an enormous race across one of the moons. I imagine with Cyclones involved it will end up like whacky races! Hahaha bound to be a pirate or two come swooping in to attacks the contestants. Anyway everything is getting really exciting 10 days away from 3.1 or less.

Then the next mark of 3.2 will be were it is at. I really can't wait for that 600i.