Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
OllieEdits

Voice Command Program For Star Citizen And Other Games!

Just saw someone posted this earlier, sorry about re-posting, please comment what this can be useful with so we can make a list!

http://www.voiceattack.com/

This is a very cool tool I will definitely be using in Star Citizen. VoiceAttack will take commands that you speak into your microphone and turn them into a series of keyboard key presses and mouse actions
(and do other things like launch programs!). Watch the video I linked below to see what it can do in Elite Dangerous.

You can also get a free 21 day trial so you can try it out during the DFM! Enjoy! :)

Here is a video demoing this program:
pA3itzISz-o

OMFG, you sir have just gone straight to the top of my Christmas card list, I never even knew a program like this existed, paired up with the oculus rift this is going to put a whole new level of immersion into the game for me at least but tell me does it also work fine running ts3 in the background without conflict?

OMFG, you sir have just gone straight to the top of my Christmas card list, I never even knew a program like this existed, paired up with the oculus rift this is going to put a whole new level of immersion into the game for me at least but tell me does it also work fine running ts3 in the background without conflict?

It does i just tested it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3