Tactical Advance
LordSeb

Around the Verse - A New Origin

Dang, what do you guys think? Should origin make spaceships this cheap? Does it somewhat soften their market hold on much more expensive ships? 

I think we we can excuse the 85x as an transport for your 890J...

1 minute ago, The_Director said:

Dang, what do you guys think? Should origin make spaceships this cheap? Does it somewhat soften their market hold on much more expensive ships? 

I think we we can excuse the 85x as an transport for your 890J...

Am just annoyed I can't downgrade my 315p to a 100i (315p is linked to package).

Am still hoping for a nice rework to the 300 ships, but also looks like i will have to get the 125A with cash and maybe upgrade one of my bikes to the titan because they have/are beefing it up abit.

It's not floating my boat. This time I will happily pass it by and see what else of interest comes along. I supose it is a step up from an Aurora or Mustang, which is probably their reasoning.

Just now, Bursar said:

It's not floating my boat. This time I will happily pass it by and see what else of interest comes along. I supose it is a step up from an Aurora or Mustang, which is probably their reasoning.

Whats up? To pretty for you coal mining Industry folk? 

15 hours ago, BooJuice said:

Whats up? To pretty for you coal mining Industry folk? 

Yes ;-) If you look at my current loadout, this offers nothing. It isnt even a pretty ship lol, but looks somewhat melted and basic. I could probably make something similar using a carrot and a blunt vegetable peeler. Besides, you will be very happy with our coal when it provides a solid income 8-)

50 minutes ago, Bursar said:

Yes ;-) If you look at my current loadout, this offers nothing. It isnt even a pretty ship lol, but looks somewhat melted and basic. I could probably make something similar using a carrot and a blunt vegetable peeler. Besides, you will be very happy with our coal when it provides a solid income 8-)

:) you still have to negotiate the price with Slaine once we find the coal for you.... mining it will seem easy lol 

Quick question, I'm thinking of upgrading my Mustang Alpha to a 100I today. Does the upgrade to the 135C come with LTI or does it keep the 6 month insurance for the Mustang Alpha? 

I don't think it will be a deal breaker for me, but just nice to know. 

1 hour ago, SlimReaper24 said:

Quick question, I'm thinking of upgrading my Mustang Alpha to a 100I today. Does the upgrade to the 135C come with LTI or does it keep the 6 month insurance for the Mustang Alpha? 

I don't think it will be a deal breaker for me, but just nice to know. 

Upgrades keep the insurance from the ship you are upgrading from.

To get LTI you need to buy the warbond 100 series with real money.

6 hours ago, FriendCalledFive said:

Upgrades keep the insurance from the ship you are upgrading from.

To get LTI you need to buy the warbond 100 series with real money.

Cool, thanks for the info.