Hero
LordSeb

85X V.S 100i V.S Avenger Titan thoughts?

For me 85X is my smallest ship, the next being my 600i touring variant. It always made sense to me originally to go with the 85X, it has a quantum drive and would make a nice little run about. Well the 100i has come in and whilst the 85x is still nicer looking, I think it makes it a bit hard to remain faithful. You get a sleek ship, probably also with great views and a bed. Then I realised as I was going through the upgrades list you can cross chassis upgrade for free from a 85X to an Avenger Titan and well that might be tempting I mean if its getting bigger then its price will probably increase. However I then keep telling myself the original purpose was to just have a little ship to putt putt around with a bit of style.

What's everyone feeling about the new 100i series? Anyone got any strong feelings on these 3 ships.

85X vs 100i= while the 85x is quicker by 45m/s from start it doesnt hold any cargo as the 100i has 2su. But the matrix does say the 85x can hold 2 crew to the 100i 1 crew. 

As the 85x is Origin i believe you will get the AIR system for that to. Only down side to the 85x is the cargo and price when looking at the two ship side by side. (Plus price but you already have the higher cost one so i left this out) 

Titan vs 135C= Titan holds 2 more cargo and with the beef up will possible get a nox/x1/df in the back now when empty (finger ccrossed), 135C's AIR system can go longer but the Titan has a better weapons loadout.

For me 100i over 85x then Titan over 135C... i think ...  

2 hours ago, Bursar said:

Check the other post regarding the 100i ;)

Haha sorry mate, I'm absolutely knackered. Didn't realise the around the verse link got responded to.