Hero
FriendCalledFive

3.5 added to Roadmap

22 hours ago, FriendCalledFive said:

Good spot! Sadly I sold mine, but could be interested again if they give it a proper cockpit view for an exploration ship.

Do you have LTI on your 315P?

Thinking about getting a 100i LTI and upgrading it to another 315p and changing my starter pack ship to something

1 hour ago, FriendCalledFive said:

No, I bought explorer pack with 315p, DUR and Dragonfly. I upgraded the DUR to a Prospector and the Dragonfly to a Cyclone. Hopefully the 315p will get a nice rework.

15 minutes ago, LordSeb said:

890J on the roadmap :O.... I don't need one I have a 600i.... I don't need one..................

Ha! 

I don't have either one, but if I can't earn them in game with the ships I do have (including Reclaimer and Orion) then I'm "doing it wrong."

On 4/21/2018 at 10:32 AM, FriendCalledFive said:

Good spot! Sadly I sold mine, but could be interested again if they give it a proper cockpit view for an exploration ship.

Dont expect the view to change. It's basically the same as the stock model but has the extras bolted on ;) As for "exploration ships" I will stick with the DUR over the Connie any day, a lumbering waste of space if ever I saw one 😁😁😁

On 4/22/2018 at 7:53 PM, Bursar said:

Dont expect the view to change. It's basically the same as the stock model but has the extras bolted on ;) As for "exploration ships" I will stick with the DUR over the Connie any day, a lumbering waste of space if ever I saw one 😁😁😁

Yeah, I am not thrilled with the connie, I might upgrade it to 600i Exp.

Payday tomorrow and i think i will be doing this. 

100i LTI to 300i and i see what the 300 rework is like (then have 300 to 315 LTI ready)

Then change my starter 315 (3 mth ) to a 325 and have a look at that too. Then upgrade that to something else down the line. 

20 hours ago, FriendCalledFive said:

Yeah, I am not thrilled with the connie, I might upgrade it to 600i Exp.

I had the Connie as a loaner. I was both surprised and very disappointed. The handling was very poor, spped was low. But what really got me - Considering just how huge it is outside, its small inside. Tardis effect in reverse!

9 hours ago, Bursar said:

I had the Connie as a loaner. I was both surprised and very disappointed. The handling was very poor, spped was low. But what really got me - Considering just how huge it is outside, its small inside. Tardis effect in reverse!

I am more bothered with all the unused space inside the bridge. Like with the Terrapin, they aren't making believable ships you would want to spend time in real life which spoils my immersion.

WRT Tardis effect, that definitely applies to Mustang Beta.