Tactical Advance
Dr. Albert Greene

Do we have a Discord Channel?

2 hours ago, Akanoes said:

No we decided to fully go for teamspeak, we got a bot going for it and everything

A bot??  No clue here. :( 

6 hours ago, SleeppingWolf said:

you know, the big guy in a black suit and shades who throws you out if your not on the list :)

Aha, I saw that guy. :oops:

On 5/24/2018 at 5:28 PM, SleeppingWolf said:

you know, the big guy in a black suit and shades who throws you out if your not on the list :)

the guy in the black suit often finds difficulty in finding my name on the list, but I haven't been kicked out. 

Seen a lot of groups in various games make use of both TS and Discord to great effect recently and do think it'll work work for TA as an org. Again, not to replace TS but to complement all our means of communication. 

Edited by Dr. Albert Greene

On 5/30/2018 at 1:57 PM, Dr. Albert Greene said:

the guy in the black suit often finds difficulty in finding my name on the list, but I haven't been kicked out. 

Seen a lot of groups in various games make use of both TS and Discord to great effect recently and do think it'll work work for TA as an org. Again, not to replace TS but to complement all our means of communication. 

Because im always in discord no matter what computer im on i utilize the chat functionality of discord almost exclusively... Opening the RSI website and using chat in there is cumbersome and annoying so i dont join that. However, discord is much easier for text based chat and would utilize it as such.