Hero
killswiitch

dual stick setup

Just have to lean forward and bring the KB closer, or unlock the sticks if I’m planning FPS . Doesn’t take very long . However monstertec the guys who make the clamp have. Keyboard attachment which I’m considering in the future. 

I see my self as a pilot in the game , mainly combat. 

Also how do you imbed the picture in the forums without a link ?

1 minute ago, killswiitch said:

Just have to lean forward and bring the KB closer, or unlock the sticks if I’m planning FPS . Doesn’t take very long . However monstertec the guys who make the clamp have. Keyboard attachment which I’m considering in the future. 

I see my self as a pilot in the game , mainly combat. 

Also how do you imbed the picture in the forums without a link ?

I think SC will have a lot more FPS stuff than you are planning for, it isn't elite where you are basically a ship not a person, I would make it easier to have KB/M accessible if I were you.

I think for pictures you can use the Link icon at the top of the compose window, or there is the Insert Other Media button at the bottom right.

Thanks , the Kb does come quite close to the edge , but the clamps are quick release . So come off easily . I know what you mean about elite ..played for a few hrs . You were stuck in a seat for ever. However the oculus integration was amazing .