Hero
royal_24

first time at lorville

I had landed for my first time in lorville and I was like sweet let me power down the ship and get out. as so as I get out of my seat it spawns me under the map falling. I was like well there's that.lol

I've had the same issue before. If you respawn, you'll end up in one of the Loreville habitation unints. From there, you can head down and take to tram to Tesla Space Port or take a visit to the local amenities. Don't worry, your ship will be where you left it when you decide to come back to it. 

I waited until the PU, then gave it a few more days befor checking out Lorville. A quiet Sunday afternoon quickly disappeared as I spent 3 hours flying there, wandering around - on all 3 metro lines - and then flying back to Olisar. Very impressive, just make sure the ship you use has a good power / weight ratio to pull out of the atmosphere. I was very pleasantly  surprised with a Connie.

1 hour ago, royal_24 said:

lol when I first  jumped to lorville I didn't know my landing gear was down and I was like why am I going 50m/s and didn't realize it til I was a few 1000m above the city haha it toke so long to fly down .

Another key thing to know is that Lorville is 2000ft (or whatever units it is) up, which is very worth knowing when you are using your altimeter to judge your descent.

1 hour ago, FriendCalledFive said:

Another key thing to know is that Lorville is 2000ft (or whatever units it is) up, which is very worth knowing when you are using your altimeter to judge your descent.

Though generally you're going to slow down when that No-Fly-Zone blip starts flashing on your screen. Pilots die in Loreville less to crashing and more to being shot down by space law.