Hero

4 hours ago, CodeNameREM said:

Just singed  and I mainly did it because I wanted to be able to play SC. Anyone else use this service to play their game? 

Humm I would give it a miss

You've mentioned shadow a few times in your videos. Are you associated with the company, or just really interested in how it will impact SC?

level 3
Egg Shaped Youtuber
4 points·6 months ago

I was really interested in their product, I saw them at i62 a gaming event and then asked if it worked for SC & they were interested in getting working it as well as possible with it AND I am helping with that.
There is a code that they gave me that gives discount and I get a small kickback on.

On 12/25/2018 at 7:23 PM, Tactical Advance said:

Humm I would give it a miss

You've mentioned shadow a few times in your videos. Are you associated with the company, or just really interested in how it will impact SC?

ReportSaveGive Award

level 3
Egg Shaped Youtuber
4 points·6 months ago

I was really interested in their product, I saw them at i62 a gaming event and then asked if it worked for SC & they were interested in getting working it as well as possible with it AND I am helping with that.
There is a code that they gave me that gives discount and I get a small kickback on.

ReportSaveGive Award

Oh wow the bossman himself commented on my thread!! Lol

No, TA no business affiliation here. 

IT WORKS VERY WELL BY THE WAY....

Now if i could just get the password for TS..... 

The only situation in which I'd recommend using Shadow for Star Citizen is if  (1) you do not have a PC capable of playing Star Citizen, (2) you do not want to buy such a PC yet, and (3) you want to just experiment with Star Citizen to see how pretty it looks.

If you actually want to dogfight or engage in other FPS then I would not recommend it.

But to run a few cargo missions and explore the planets and such, it should be fine.

Ultimately I think you'll need to buy a PC to play the game competitively, though. Even with high speed internet becoming ubiquitous I very much doubt that the lag and sub-par video quality can be overcome by the cloud gaming providers such that competitive gaming will be possible even if you live right down the street from them. For casual gaming, perhaps there is a future for it, though. But not for now..

Edited by Drakin