Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Gigowatt

Cruisin

So i've had my Hammerhead out of the barn for more than a few test flights now and I've encountered a MAJOR problem. I like flying it more than my Connie's. I can't get over how comfortable I am with the design, especially the bridge layout. I thought for certain that being slung on the underside of the ship with no visibility above was going to be a huge disadvantage The more I fly it though, the more practical it seems and the more I feel like it's the best design out there. When I would fly the Connie I loved the feeling of being strapped to the front of a cruise missile. In the Hammerhead, it feels like being strapped to the front of a nuclear warhead. 

I have located multiple engineer stations, which is amazing foresight on the designers part. And I've parked it in orbit of a planet and run around to all the turrets checking sectors of fire and looking for blind spots. There aren't many. She also carries a fair bit of cargo so this almost seems to be the ideal ship for hauling that high dollar cargo, or definitely choice for resupply to the capital ships.

If anyone wants a ride, please let me know. We will link up and I'll happily take you out for a spin. We can set course for Arc Corp and run around while in transit.

Sign in to follow this