Hero

I'm looking to find me the KRAKEN.

I'm aware that if i'd buy off grid i'd have to buy the account with the ship.

non the less i want to get one ship and one ship only this time,

if any has a kraken where he or she wants to get rid of ... ill buy for direct cash.

Welcome back Mark,

There is a distinct likelyhood that these vessels and many more shall become available once again during Star Citizen's Anniversary where they have a massive unvault on ships. While you will not be able to achieve lifetime insurance, this would be your best bet for attaining the ship. As I've explained in a previous post, here, there are optimized ways of attaining figuratively "more" in Star Citizen for the same price, through careful planning and patience. While Ebay is certainly a valid avenue which (with enough digging) could yield better results, the Above methods remain tried and tested. Additionally with November now less than 2 months away, the Anniversary Sale is upon us. Whichever avenue you pursue, I wish you luck in your enveavor(s). See you in the 'verse.  

5 hours ago, Saal said:

Welcome back Mark,

There is a distinct likelyhood that these vessels and many more shall become available once again during Star Citizen's Anniversary where they have a massive unvault on ships. While you will not be able to achieve lifetime insurance, this would be your best bet for attaining the ship. As I've explained in a previous post, here, there are optimized ways of attaining figuratively "more" in Star Citizen for the same price, through careful planning and patience. While Ebay is certainly a valid avenue which (with enough digging) could yield better results, the Above methods remain tried and tested. Additionally with November now less than 2 months away, the Anniversary Sale is upon us. Whichever avenue you pursue, I wish you luck in your enveavor(s). See you in the 'verse.  

It over $1k so it will have LTI. Any ship over 1k has LTI. No matter when you get it. 

thanks for that , was talking to some trader already ... can buy one for 1997 euro's.

currently i'm wondering if id wait for anniversary there are several outcomes.

1 ship does not go on sale

2 price tag might succeed 2000 euro   (yes i live in europe where on some strange way the ships are higher up in euro then dollar while dollar is a few cents under euro value so somewhere we get screwed by sandy)

the last role out sale wave the ship was 1650 euro and that price goes up every time , i'm guessing for a next sale it will go atleast 1850 euro. (is that 150 difference worth all the waiting hassle)

3 only a very few ships might get sold and i miss out  (again)

or ill buy the one i found for offer pay 2000 eurie and have it done ... and who knows the account where the kraken is on has some privileges.

my account that i have now is disposable as i have totally nada zero nop nothing in the account not even a starter pack or whatever. 

2 good reasons though

1 my own account and no problems

2 the ship goes on sale for much less than i anticipated and ill be able to haul one in.

2 price tag might succeed 2000 euro   (yes i live in europe where on some strange way the ships are higher up in euro then dollar while dollar is a few cents under euro value so somewhere we get screwed by sandy)

I think like in the UK you have a pay tax. 

Unless it had more work on it I don't think it go up in price. If it do will not be by much. As they keep it close to the Idris price.