Hero
Gigowatt

Endeavor Update

Hey Gigowatt,

As a player keenly interested in the MISC Endeavor for it's medical purposes, I generally keep tabs on all news related to the ship. Bursar, the Director of Industry also shares a keen interest in this endeavor (no pun intended). As of late, there has been no news of late regarding the MISC Capital Platform. The last update we got was sometime back in 2018, just after Citizen Con. At that point, we were informed that they wanted to make the Endeavor larger to better accommodate some of the modules that will be available for the ship. While I don't have the source handy to cite, you may have noticed that the Endeavors Price continues to raise as the years go by. As for just how much larger the ship is getting, there is no officially stated size, but the ballpark figure that's been thrown around is roughly 100m which would bring the total size of the MISC Endeavor to 300m. Now anything beyond this is pure speculation, but this potentially could mean a variety of things from more Modules, to a redesign of the concept we saw back in 2016. Either way, that's pretty much the latest on the MISC Endeavor for now. For certain it will be one of the last ships to come out of the pipeline, so I wouldn't expect anything on it until after Squadron 42 is released to us backers to play.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask anyone on the Forums, Teamspeak, or Discord. We're always happy to answer them to the best of our knowledge.