Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

I have a logitech 3D extreme that I will defiantly try out. I will probably just stick to the mouse though unless an awesome keyboard come out.

That's great MoneyMan. I'm in the process of building my pc, but not sure what peripherals i should get. Any suggestion?

Definitely getting a HOTAS of some kind. Currenly leaning towards a Mad Catz Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S., although it's not released yet, so I might get a cheap stick in the meantime to start getting used to using one (thinking perhaps a Thrustmaster T-16000M Flight Stick) Could potentially use both if it makes sense to use a dual-stick setup, since the Thrustmaster can be switched to a left-handed stick.

Whatever the first consumer version of Oculus Rift is, I'll be getting one of those...

Some optional stuff I'm thinking about would include:
* Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
* TrackIr 5 Premium Head Tracking for Gaming (when not using the rift, of course...)

How old is the 3D extreme pro? I though I got mine 3 or 4 years ago. I am surprised logitech still produces them has not made anything new in the same category yet. I guess they are making some money from them. They really aren't bad at all.

It would be great if it worked with a VR headset. I've tried one of these and they are unbelievable. Big step ahead of the old stuff. http://www.oculusvr.com/

Who knows, but it is a technology that will get better and better!

well good news for you! the game is going to support the oculus rift...i think we've known this for quite some time now ;)

personally, i'm just going to go with kb/mouse, but maybe with pedals and also trackir...get my whole body into it y'know? lol

hi guys sorry if this thread is dead, is it possible to use two Logitec 3D Pro's as duel sticks or would you recommend something else I'm currently looking at 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01H6KXGDY/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1BNB24ARNK632&colid=1PUIM15W83W4R&psc=1 it has some good reviews and it is within my current budget.

Apologies if we are not aloud links